* For the sake of keeping everyone healthy, please bring your own yoga mat. If you need a mat, we have a few to rent for $1.
* 4 hour Class Cancellation Policy strictly enforced! Please read our Policies page for all details.
* Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class start time for sign in.
* If you have not signed in by the class start time, you may lose a spot in class and will be considered a late cancel. You will be charged according to our class cancellation policy. Please see Policies/FAQ’s for details
* Please remember to ask your instructor for approval before moving on to the next level for Pole Method courses. Everyone learns at their own pace and it is required, for safety, that you are 100% comfortable in the level you are currently in before moving on to the next. Please view class descriptions for prerequisites.
* Intro to Pole is required for all new Members who are interested in attending pole classes. This requirement can be waived if you have pole dance experience. Please email email@example.com with specific spins and tricks you can do.
* Sign ups for classes are 1st come, 1st served, therefore we highly encourage all members to sign up for classes ahead of time due to our class maximums.
*Please contact Agota for information, pricing and sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org