Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I wear to pole class?
Any type of comfortable gym or yoga wear. No socks please and high heels if you would like. Leg warmers are never discouraged! Feel free to add some style to your outfit.
2. What do I wear to dance or fitness classes?
Any type of comfortable gym wear. Tennis shoes required Zumba.
3. I haven’t worked out in years…will I be able to take a pole dance fitness class?
Yes, everyone is able to pole dance regardless of age, shape and fitness level. Pole dance fitness will help train and tone your muscles so each class becomes easier as you progress.
4. What level pole class should I sign up for?
Everyone is required to take Intro to Pole. Please speak to your instructor to see if you are ready to advance to the next level. If you have previous pole experience, please contact the studio to have the Intro to Pole requirement waived.
5. What can I expect from my first pole class?
A fun and sexy warm up incorporating dance moves and floor work. Afterwards you will learn basic pole moves and spins. At the end of class you will have a chance to put it all together.
6. Are there any opportunities to perform through the studio?
Of course! There will be opportunities for performances and events throughout the year. We will keep you updated as they come up.
7. How do I become a team member at Studio3sixT?
The studio will hire as there is a need for it. You are welcome to inquire by contacting the studio.
*Studio 3sixT enforces the following policies for the safety of its members and team, and reserves the right to refuse services to any member who does not agree or adhere to these policies.
Online class sign up highly encouraged due to strict adherence of class maximums and class minimums.
Must be at least 18 to observe or participate in class.
Must sign waiver prior class participation.
No lotion for pole specific classes.
For hygiene purposes please bring your own mats and towels.
Report any current injuries prior to class.
Report any injuries during class to instructor IMMEDIATELY.
No jewelry for pole specific classes.
No children or pets.
No nudity allowed.
Payment required prior to class participation and members may not have any outstanding balances prior to participation.
A credit card is required to be on file for all members.
$5 minimum on all credit card purchases.
All cancellation policies will be strictly enforced.
$5 charge for all late cancel monthly unlimited membership holders.
No instruction of fellow students. No exceptions.
Adhere to Studio 3sixT’s safety guidelines outlined in the waiver.
Always listen to your instructor for safety reasons.
Studio 3sixT uses portable 45mm Chrome X-Pole X-Perts and the poles are built to withstand 250 pounds.
Tennis shoes required for Zumba.
Membership classes cannot be shared and are not transferable.
Men may not attend or observe classes unless the online schedule specifies CO-ED in the class description.
No alcohol or drugs allowed in the studio.
Any personal property left on in the Studio for more that 30 days will be considered abandoned property and will become property of the Studio.
No refunds or returns will be made on class packages, clothing, shoes, retail, private lessons, workshops, and/or private parties.
Account credit for class packages not used can be made on a case-by-case basis prior to the expiration date and for an additional fee – please email the studio for additional details regarding this policy.
Wait List Policies
* If you place yourself on a wait list, please plan to attend as if you were in the class.
* If you think there is a chance that you cannot make it, please remove yourself from the wait list up to 4 hours before class time starts, which is within our cancellation policy time.
* We will send you an automatic email (please look at your spam folder) up to 90 mins before the class starts, however it is your responsibility to log into your MindBody account and check to see if you got into the class. Your name will appear in the class off the wait list when you are looking at the class.
* If you get into the class and do not show up and have not cancelled within the 4 hour window, your class will be forfeited.
* If you stay on the wait list and did not receive a spot in the class, you will not be charged for the class.
Morning Class Policies (classes prior to 10am Monday through Friday)
* No last minute drop-ins allowed.
* Class registration AND late cancel cut off is by 10pm the night before.
* If at 10pm, there are not at least 3 people signed up, class will be canceled and all pre-registered members will be EARLY cancelled from the morning class.
* 4 hour class cancellation policy does NOT apply to morning classes.
* 10pm is the last possible time to late cancel for the next morning’s class.
* $5 charge for all monthly unlimited members who late cancel after the 10pm window
* Always check the schedule and your email before you head in to the studio for daytime class cancellations.
* 4 hour cancellation remains in affect for any classes from 10AM on to 10PM.
* Class Cancellation:
If you have signed up for class and decide to cancel, you must cancel (either online or physically speak to a Team Member) at least 4 hours prior to the class start time. No exceptions are allowed. Failure to cancel in time will result in Members losing their Membership class or payment. If class has not yet been paid for, Member will be assessed a $15 late fee.
* Late Class Cancellation:
If you have signed up for class and do not arrive by the start time of class, you are considered late and will lose your reserved spot in class and will either be charged a $15 fee, if you have not yet paid for class, or lose your Membership class or payment.
* Studio Class Cancellation:
If Studio 3sixT must cancel class(es) for any reason, you will be notified as soon as we possibly can.
* Private Lesson Cancellation:
24 hour cancellation policy on all private lessons or lesson will be forfeited. No exceptions will be made.
* Private Party Cancellation:
If you have a private party booked and decide to cancel, you must cancel at least 48 hours before the scheduled start time of your party and you will be refunded your payment minus a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations after 48 are not allowed and your payment for the party will not be refunded or re-scheduled. No exceptions will be made.