* For the sake of keeping everyone healthy, it is our policy to not provide yoga mats and we ask that you bring your own. If you accidentally forget your mat, we do have 3 mats that we can rent for $1.
* All scheduled group classes run for 55 minutes unless otherwise indicated.
* Please arrive at least 10 minutes before class start time so we can get you signed in.
* If you have not signed in at the front desk by the class start time, you will lose your reserved spot and be considered a late cancel and will be charged according to our class cancellation policy. Please call immediately if you think you will be late. Please see the Policies/FAQ’s page for details.
* Please remember to ask your instructor for approval before moving on to the next level for Pole Method courses. Everyone learns at their own pace and it is required, for safety, that you are 100 percent comfortable in the level you are currently in before moving on to the next. Please view class descriptions for prerequisites to each Pole Method course or the Policies/FAQ’s page for details on Levels.
* 4 hour Class Cancellation policy strictly enforced! Please read our Policies page for all details.
* Currently Zumba classes are separate from the rest of the regular classes and cannot be signed up for online. Please email Agota at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
* Intro to Pole is required for all new Members wishing to take pole classes. You may get this requirement waived with prior instructor approval. Please contact us if you have any questions.
* Classes are first come, first served. Therefore we highly encourage all members to sign up for classes ahead of time due to the strict adherence of class maximums. No exceptions are allowed.
Wait List Policies
* If you place yourself on a wait list, please plan to attend as if you were in the class.
* If you think there is a chance that you cannot make it, please remove yourself from the wait list up to 4 hours before class time starts, which is within our cancellation policy time.
* We will send you an automatic email (please look at your spam folder) up to 90 mins before the class starts, however it is your responsibility to log into your MindBody account and check to see if you got into the class. Your name will appear in the class off the wait list when you are looking at the class.
* If you get into the class and do not show up and have not cancelled within the 4 hour window, your class will be forfeited.
* If you stay on the wait list and did not receive a spot in the class, you will not be charged for the class.
1st NEW member visit: $6
Regular Drop-in: $25
3 Month Memberships:
4 classes/$70 one time purchase; $65 per month for 6 month autopay
8 classes/$120 one time purchase; $105 per month for 6 month autopay
12 classes/$150 one time purchase; $129 per month for 6 month autopay
*Memberships expire 3 months after date of purchase for one time purchases OR every 30 days with the autopay option.
Monthly Unlimited Memberships:
1st NEW member one month unlimited (Limit 1 per person): $145
Monthly Unlimited Autopay: $160 with 6 month minimum contract sign up required.
One month unlimited: $180
*Monthly unlimited options expire 30 days after date of purchase.
*AutoPay option will be deducted monthly from date of purchase. Must give 30 days written notice to cancel AutoPay and commit to at least 12 months of AutoPay. In the event of a late cancellation, Member will be charged a late cancellation fee. No exceptions allowed.
*Autopay can be put on hold for 3 consecutive months for $35 per month and can only hold once per year.
60 minute Private Party or Class: $200
*Price covers 1-10 people only. An additional $20 a person will be charged after the initial 10.
Private & Semi-Private Lessons:
90 Minutes, 1 Person: $100
60 Minutes, 1 Person: $75
60 Minutes, 2 Persons: $110
60 Minutes, 3 Persons: $135
60 Minute Private Lesson Package (5 lessons at $65 each): $325
*6 month expiration on all private lessons, semi-private lessons, and private lesson package. 24 hour late cancellation p0licy or lesson will be forfeited. No exceptions allowed. Date(s)/time(s) depend upon availability of studio and instructor. Please email email@example.com to schedule.
Studio Rental/Please contact us for details.
5 classes/$30 (expires 3 months after date of purchase)
11 classes/$60 (expires 6 months after date of purchase)
*Payment for Zumba classes must be paid directly to Zumba instructor and are separate from the rest of the regular class prices/memberships. Members cannont use their membership classes to pay for Zumba.
Looking for to purchase a gift but not sure what to get? Well did you know that you can now purchase gift certificates online? Available online in Studio 3sixT’s online store!